Sunday, March 06, 2005

A few things to get started....

First of all, I really am NOT a diehard fanatical LOTR junkie, or Middle Earth weirdo. I loved the books (I think I've read them 3 times) and really liked the movies, but it certainly doesn't dominate who I am. So why, you might be asking, are you identified as Gimli? Short answer: Because my two cousins are taller than I am, so even though I'm six feet tall I had to be the dwarf. I'm fairly certain I would lose you on the long answer....

Secondly, I expect that the above ramblings will be the last mention of anything LOTR. I expect that this will be a place to put digital pics I've taken that are reasonably interesting (anybody want to volunteer to let me take a pic of the inside of your nostril?) or funny anecdotes from work (boring to everybody but me) or miscellaneous musings.

Finally, I don't know if how often I'll update this thing. No guarantees, at all...Here we go!

2 Comments:

Blogger drewey fern said...

Yay for your blog! And just for the record, when I was young you guys were just as awe-inspiring and heroic as the actual three of Tolkien. In fact, in a way you still are. I look forward to further postings! Oh, and your comment on Brad's post about "Thor" was incredibly funny.

7:30 PM  
Blogger Brad said...

I thought it was funny too, but then I thought some people might think it was too crass, so I deleted it. Censorship!

7:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home