Friday, March 11, 2005

The situation is getting worse!

I'm referring, of course, to my quest to find a suitable digital camera. I had pretty much convinced myself that I wanted to upgrade to a Canon G6, but after handling the thing a little bit I'm less than thrilled. I like the fast lens, but I don't like the way it feels in my hands. I asked to see the Pro1 which felt much better, but the electric zoom seems, well, wonky. And then I discovered that Nikon is offering some pretty good rebates...

Another factor is that I'm nervous about buying one online, but too cheap to go to the store down the street to buy it. I'm actually a little puzzled by my nervousness, because I've bought a large number of things online, including the computer that I'm using, and haven't gotten shafted yet! I mean, what is the big deal? Find a website with a good reputation on resellerratings.com, pay them with plastic, and wait for the goods to arrive, right? There is always a first time for getting shafted, though, and the odds are catching up with me. I can feel it in my bones...

Somebody please tell me what to do!

1 Comments:

Blogger ljm said...

Dear me,
I am sorry to have scarred your childhood with the constant taunts, Mr. Tate. But, keep on confiscating...
One of the Meanies

9:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home