Sunday, April 10, 2005

An update at last!

To Liane, I say PLLBBBB!

For the rest of you, I have a few pictures from my adventures yesterday. It's amazing to think of what new things I discovered just a few miles from home. It's been a while since I took a few hours on a Saturday to drive around without knowing where I'm going or having a schedule. I'm sure you'll agree that the time was not wasted.

On another note, I also did a little geocaching for the first time! (Somebody tell Gerry that I've finally joined the "in" crowd.) For those of you not familiar with the sport, it involves finding little caches of trinkets based on their latitude and longitude. The idea is that you find the cache with your GPS, take one of the trinkets from the cache and leave one of your own. This time, I snagged a little puzzle game and left a Newport Bridge token. I'm going to have to find a signature item to leave at caches I find in the future.

Pictures from my adventures below...

5 Comments:

Blogger Silas said...

Thanks for the update!

9:12 PM  
Blogger Claire said...

I know, I know...You were just holding out to see what kind of frenzied, desparate reaction you could create in your fans/readers/minions...and how long we could hold out without hearing from you! Well, now you know. We MUST have regular postings from Nate. We DEMAND them!

3:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nate,glad you that you enjoyed a little geocashing. Gerry

9:25 PM  
Blogger Booker said...

Nate, I salute you on joining the "IN" crowd. I hope you can afford it, :)

8:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nate, I don't know if I've ever seen you so frolicsome as in your new profile pic! hahah... it's excellent.

Melissa

8:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home