Monday, October 30, 2006

999 made me do it

It's been a while, eh?

I was just perusing some blogs (which I hardly ever do anymore) and was lured, like a rat to a trap, to taking a quiz type thing that I noticed on triple 9's blog. It was uncannily accurate! I include the results here, so you can judge for yourself.





Your Dosha is Pitta



You have a quick mind, a gift for persuasion, and a sharp sense of humor.

You have both the drive and people skills to be a very successful leader.

Argumentative and a bit stubborn, you have been known to be a little too set in your ways.

But while you may be biased toward your own point of view, you are always honest, fair, and ethical.



With friends: You are outgoing and open to anyone who might want to talk to you


In love: You are picky but passionate


To achieve more balance: Be less judgmental of those around you, and take cool walks in the moonlight.



I'm also modest, just in case you couldn't tell.


Just for the record, I denounce both the Dosha and the Pitta, whatever they might be, as pure, unmitigated poppycock. Use it at your own peril.

2 Comments:

Blogger melrandall said...

WHAT? CAN IT BE??? A post! Many were the times when you were nearly booted from my blog list due to lack of evidence for your previous post's claim. Now I'm convinced again for the next year and a half.

Oh, and I'd have to agree that your Dosha is definitely Pitta as far as I can tell. I miss that Pittacity!

5:35 PM  
Blogger ljm said...

Yeay!! I clicked on your name with nothing but the faintest bit of hope that something new would be found. Hurrah, hurray! Keep it up, now.

7:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home